The Camberwell Network
is an independent social enterprise providing information, networking and events for people who live, work or network (Camberwellians) in Camberwell, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
To provide information, networking and events for people from all backgrounds who live, work or network (Camberwellians) in Camberwell, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
- to publish relevant news, events and networking opportunities that are hosted in the Camberwell area (and parts of Hawthorn East that run along Burke Road or a short way along Camberwell or Riversdale Roads) via an email newsletter that is distributed once a month (subscribe here) and on social media
- to host a monthly facilitated networking event called 'Camberwell Networkers' on the Third Wednesday of every month at Barolo Trattoria, Level 1, 885 Burke Road, Camberwell 3124 between 5:30pm and 7:00pm
- to publish details of local enterprises in Camberwell on the Camberwell Network website (including their website, Facebook, LinkedIn Company, Twitter and Instagram details)
- to make use of existing resources in new and creative ways
- to remain relevant, current and easy to understand for all Camberwellians and people visiting Camberwell
- provide advocacy for Camberwellians through relevant publications, submissions, enquiries, representations, media channels etc to improve opportunities for people who live, work or network in Camberwell
- to continue to develop the local social and business capital of the Camberwell area
- anyone who lives, works or networks in Camberwell (Camberwellians)
- retailers, professionals and business owners or managers based in Camberwell
- individuals and enterprises who provide services to Camberwellians
- policy decision makers and action takers in local, state and federal government and interested enterprises and initiatives that can make a difference to outcomes for Camberwellians
To be a valued, trusted and useful resource for people who live work and network in Camberwell and increase the social and business capital of the Camberwell area by generating sustainable and environmentally friendly (low travel) business and personal relationships and networks.
Contact and Connection Details
Connect on social media via the links above
We also welcome enquiries from people or businesses who would like to advertise on the website, in the newsletter or at events as a way of supporting Camberwell Network (provided they are ethically aligned with our mission and vision).